The popularity of our teeth whitening procedure is testament to its success.
Over the years we have helped many people achieve a more brilliant smile using our two systems: in-chair and take-home kits.
Teeth discolouration occurs for a variety of reasons:
- surface stains due to lifestyle (smoking, red wine, coffee, tea)
- poor hygiene
Not everyone can qualify for teeth whitening. You will receive a consultation to determine if your teeth are in suitable condition.
- teeth sensitivity
- defective or absent tooth enamel
- gum disease
- presence of dentures, dental implants, crowns, veneers or fillings
- pregnancy or breast feeding
We offer two methods of treatment:
- a 90-minute in-chair procedure with our hygienist for a fast, effective and immediate result with PolaOffice.
- Take-home procedure: custom made trays with Pola whitening material syringes to self administer at home. Customer-made trays are designed to specifically fit your own teeth.